Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by DNO Consulting Ltd. is controlled primarily by DNO Consulting Ltd. .
Collection and Use of Personal Information About Customers
The information you give us helps us improve www.permadistributor.co.uk. We use the information to improve our website and platform. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use 'cookies' and
obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.permadistributor.co.uk. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously.
Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at www.permadistributor.co.uk if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that websites transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable systems to recognise your browser, hardware and software and to provide personalisation between visits.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Does DNO Consulting Ltd. Share the Information They Receive?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. DNO Consulting Ltd. share customer information only as described below.
Protection of www.permadistributor.co.uk and others: we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of www.permadistributor.co.uk, our users or others.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.permadistributor.co.uk, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at www.permadistributor.co.uk, please send a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve it.
This website (www.permadistributor.co.uk) is owned and operated by DNO Consulting Ltd. .